Notice

You can see various information such as new product, exhibition, experience field and press release of "Hannam marine".

Dear Jun Gu Lee

HannamMarine 0 7,497 2018.01.07 22:31
Good afternoon, I'm Olivia from Megawatt Asia. I'd like to give you an information about INDONESIA YACHTS SHOW 2013 (the brochure in attachment file) and I'd like to invite your company to join in this event as an exhibitor.

INDONESIA YACHTS SHOW 2013, Indonesia's luxury yacht and boats exhibition is scheduled to be held in the classy Batavia Marina in Sunda Kelapa, Jakarta, on 8-9 June 2013.

This unique yachting extravaganza would showcase the latest yachts and boats to the growing class of Indonesian millionaires with massive dispensable income!

The Global Wealth Report, by the Credit Suisse Research Institute, revealed that Indonesia’s total wealth increased by US$420 billion to $1.8 trillion from January 2010 to June 2011, and was among the top 20 highest contributors of wealth growth. Millionaires in Indonesia are also expected to increase from 112,000 in 2011 to 242,000 millionaires in 2016. (Source: The Jakarta Post, 21 Oct 2011)

There is also a growing amount of highly affluent local Indonesians and expats in Indonesia searching for Yachts and leisure crafts. Pantai Mutiara in Jakarta, which many of the rich reside, provides direct access to personal yachts and boats at their very own backyard and the “Yacht Friendly” initiatives by the Indonesian Government also helps to encourage more touring yachts to the country.

To find out more about this exciting and luxurious event please visit www.yachtsexpoasia.com and feel free to contact me at: (+62-21) 4966 – 6414 or email at: marketing@megawatt-asia.com should you require further information or for a non-obligation presentation.

Thank you and I look forward to welcoming you to INDONESIA YACHTS SHOW 2013!

Thanks & Best Regards,

Olivia Yudhi
Sales & Marketing Executive

E. marketing@megawatt-asia.com
W. www.yachtsexpoasia.com

"Indonesia's Luxury Yachts and Boats Extravaganza!"

Comments

Customer Center

TEL

FAX

Mobile

Email Contact Us